Do you have a story to share about bullying?
Do you dream of seeing your story in a published anthology?
#IAmAntiBully wants to hear from you! We would like to create an anthology of stories of children and teenagers about their personal experiences with bullying. We will collect and share your experiences as survivors, champions, bystanders, or instigators of bullying with the purpose of empowering our children and youth and raising awareness.
The writing samples we are collecting can be entire essays, paragraphs, poetry or quotes. As part of our campaign, we hope to enlist students from schools across BC to take part in our writing submissions contest.
Winners will be published in our book entitled: Standing Up: Stories from the Youth of BC, and they will receive a personal hardcopy. Winners may also be contacted for a photograph to go along with their written piece in our book as well as be featured on our website (iamantibully.org)
- The contest is open to all children and youth
- Entries will be accepted for any previously unpublished work
- All entries must be original works and have written permission to be published, if the person submitting is not the original author
- Please keep writing to a 1500 word limit
- We will accept entries in hard copy, MS Word Document or PDF formats
- Winners will be announced by Spring, 2017 and will be notified by email
Please send entries to #IAmAntiBully:
Suite #270 - 3381 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z4R3